Agile Fabrics is pioneering textile conversion through innovation, design, and distribution of coated fabrics and woven fabrics and sheers that exceed industry standards for the hospitality, architect/design, cruise ship/marine, healthcare, residential and outdoor furniture markets. Agile Fabrics collaborates with international industry experts to develop products that consistently meet our client's specifications at the most competitive cost in the market. We pride ourselves based on the integrity of the highest-grade raw materials in the engineering and manufacturing of our products.
We work for you to ensure the end-product delivers the quality and standards demanded in today's industry at the most competitive price with sales and service that support you throughout the process. Agile Fabrics is committed to improving, expanding and adapting our supply chain to meet the changing needs of our client and the textile marketplace.
• Virtually-indestructible non-vinyl faux-leather
• Proprietary Pure-Silicone and Silicone-Hybrid processes
• No peeling, cracking, separated layers, or hydrolysis
• Waterproof, graffiti-proof, puncture-proof
• Outdoor rated, IMO rated, UV rated
• Anti-microbial and Anti-bacterial
• Soap & water cleanup in most cases
• Bleach and Virox cleanable
• No off-gassing or VOCs (no PVC, no vinyl)
• No marine pinking, no staining
• Over 400 color and pattern options
• Woven Upholstery fabrics and Fire-rated Sheers too
• Huge in-stock inventory